We all know that going to the doctor can be rough. Clearing your own schedule to make room, along with checking your doctor’s availability is the biggest hurdle. What if they can’t see you today? Or if they’re completely booked for weeks? These are very real obstacles that people face when making an appointment to see their primary care physician.
You should know that there are other options for you. Here, at Velocity Urgent Care, we want to make sure that you feel helped and cared for, even when you’re under the weather and you can’t get to the doctor’s office. So before you start panicking about appointments and chaotic schedules, take a deep breath, and remember that there are alternatives.
But what exactly can you come to Velocity Urgent Care for? Well, we’re here to shed some light on that. We treat various ailments, but here are four things you probably did not know Velocity Urgent Care treats when you are not able to see your doctor.
- Ladies, while we definitely don’t want to replace your OB/GYN, we can definitely help fill in the gaps when it comes to treating pesky urinary tract infections. According to the CDC, women and girls are the most susceptible to UTIs. We get it; they’re painful, and we want to help you get on your way back to enjoying life as soon as possible. We are able to help you find solutions and treat symptoms for your UTI’s, helping you feel better faster.
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Moms, we get it; accidents happen, especially when your kids are involved in sports or just simply energetic. For those moments when you can’t make it to the doctor, but you also don’t want to spend all day in the ER, Velocity Urgent Care is here for you. We can help get your child the care they need if a fracture or dislocation is involved, along with recommending a specialist if long-term care is needed. We can get you in and out of our offices quick, and you don’t even have to schedule an appointment.
- Physical Exams
- This can be anything from a sports physical to renewing your license. We do it all. If you need a physical for work, school, or insurance, you can come in during operating hours to see a provider and be on your way.
- It’s that time of the year again: flu season. We want our patients to stay healthy during this time, which is why we provide flu vaccinations. We are able to provide your whole family with flu vaccinations, so you don’t have to worry. We also provide vaccinations for hepatitis B, influenza, pneumonia, tetanus and more! We want to make sure that our patients are well taken care of, and are up to date on any and all vaccines.
We are here to make sure that you receive quality care without the hassle of waiting in a hospital waiting room all day. When you can’t see your doctor, fear not; we’ve got you covered! We have locations all across the Hampton Roads area. Stop in and see a provider without an appointment or reserve your spot online!